The CLP Series of digital pianos utilizes cutting-edge technology to recreate the experience of performing on a grand piano, allowing the pianist to play the keys with many variations of speed and depth to achieve an unlimited variation in tone and create uniquely personal performances. With expressive capabilities approaching those of a grand piano, the CLP-700 Series is sure to make playing the piano so much more enjoyable than ever before.
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples bring two of the world's finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
- Binaural CFX Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- GrandTouch Keyboard action is simply the most advanced digital piano action Yamaha has ever made, reproducing the touch, feel and dynamic range of a concert grand better than ever.
- Linear Graded Hammers make for the smoothest playing experience from high to low by giving each key a unique weight.
- The GP Response Damper Pedal offers a grand piano-style resistance curve, starting out light and growing heavier as the pedal is depressed, allowing players to become accustomed to the nuances of delicate pedaling.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string.
- Bluetooth audio allows you to connect your music player wirelessly to your Clavinova so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs.
- USB audio recording and playback captures or plays back performances on a USB drive.
- 303 lesson songs from popular piano methods like Hanon, Bayer, Czerny and Burgmüller help build technique.
- Drum Rhythms are great to perform with and also put the fun back into practicing as they are a practical alternative to a metronome.
- An on-board, 16-track recorder allows you to create your own songs using multiple sounds for simultaneous playback.
- 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.
- Full Dot LCD Display allows for smooth navigation of the instrument's features and functions.
- Smooth Release provides a quick, crisp release on fast note-offs and a gently decaying release for slow note-offs.
- The Clavinova 5-year, in-home warranty means that if your Clavinova has a defect or malfunction, Yamaha will send a technician to your home to assess and repair your instrument. It's rare that this is necessary due to the high-quality standards of Yamaha!