$2,899.00 – $3,399.00
The CLP-735 sets the bar for what is required for an instrument to be called a Clavinova. Experience the sound of the binaurally-sampled CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial concert grand pianos through your headphones, or enjoy the realism of Virtual Resonance Modeling through the on-board stereo speaker system. And with over a century of acoustic piano manufacturing heritage, it only makes sense that the best digital pianos come from Yamaha.
- Real Grand Expression 2 allows you to use the slightest variations of touch to create a limitless range of sound that captures your musical indiviuality.
- GrandTouch-S™ keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory key tops gives you the feeling of an acoustic grand's light to heavy weighted keys, allowing for more precise playability.
- Binaural Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- Fortepiano Voices allow you to hear classical compositions the way the original composers would have heard them.
- Grand Expression Modeling simulates the mechanics of the hammers, strings, and all the internal components of the piano and transfers them into the control of your fingertips, to give the ultimate feeling of articulation and expression.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.