In addition to grand piano touch and tone, the CLP-665GP has a grand-style cabinet that takes up less space than a traditional baby grand. It features the sounds of the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand and the Bösendorfer Imperial. You will lose yourself in the sound of the binaurally-sampled CFX, which is a totally immersive headphone experience. And Bluetooth audio lets you stream music from portable devices, wirelessly!
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples bring two of the world's finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
- Binaural CFX Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- GH3X (Graded Hammer 3X) keyboard action with synthetic ebony & ivory keytops features three sensors and an escapement mechanism, creating a response and feel that is very much like that of a grand piano.
- The beautiful grand piano cabinet helps with sound projection through reflections off the adjustable lid and adds an elegance to any room.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string.
- Bluetooth audio allows you to connect your music player wirelessly to your Clavinova so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs.
- USB audio recording and playback captures or plays back performances on a USB drive.
- 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.
- 303 lesson songs from popular piano methods like Hanon, Bayer, Czerny and Burgmüller help build technique.
- Drum Rhythms are great to perform with and also put the fun back into practicing as they are a practical alternative to a metronome.
- An on-board, 16-track recorder allows you to create your own songs using multiple sounds for simultaneous playback.
- Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
- Full Dot LCD Display allows for smooth navigation of the instrument's features and functions.
- Smooth Release provides a quick, crisp release on fast note-offs and a gently decaying release for slow note-offs.
- The Clavinova 5-year, in-home warranty means that if your Clavinova has a defect or malfunction, Yamaha will send a technician to your home to assess and repair your instrument. It's rare that this is necessary due to the high-quality standards of Yamaha!