$2,699.99 – $3,199.99
The Clavinova CLP-635 is one of our most popular digital pianos. The 635 has synthetic Ivory keys and binaural sampling. The 635 now supports the Yamaha Smart Pianist app, allowing you to use a mobile device to change settings, display sheet music, and even record your playing.
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples bring two of the world's finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
- Binaural CFX Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- GH3X (Graded Hammer 3X) keyboard action with synthetic ebony & ivory keytops features three sensors and an escapement mechanism, creating a response and feel that is very much like that of a grand piano.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string.
- String Resonance recreates the sympathetic sounds of other strings resonating, just like the behavior of acoustic pianos.
- Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
- USB audio recording and playback captures or plays back performances on a USB drive.
- Drum Rhythms are great to perform with and also put the fun back into practicing as they are a practical alternative to a metronome.
- 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.
- An on-board, 16-track recorder allows you to create your own songs using multiple sounds for simultaneous playback.
- Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
- 303 lesson songs from popular piano methods like Hanon, Bayer, Czerny and Burgmüller help build technique.
- Full Dot LCD Display allows for smooth navigation of the instrument's features and functions.
- Smooth Release provides a quick, crisp release on fast note-offs and a gently decaying release for slow note-offs.
- The Clavinova 5-year, in-home warranty means that if your Clavinova has a defect or malfunction, Yamaha will send a technician to your home to assess and repair your instrument. It's rare that this is necessary due to the high-quality standards of Yamaha!